Monday, September 7, 2009

A Day With My Brandon

Today, Brandon and I were given a special gift from Jesus. A whole day with each other!!!! I was excited all weekend - looking forward to today, knowing I would be spending it with Brandon.
We got up the morning and went to Pigeon Forge. The drive over the Smokies was just as beautiful as it always is and there were a few hints in the leaves that Fall was on its way.

Although I was excied about our day trip, everyone else in Tennessee must have been excited about their trip too. :) It took us about an hour to get from one end of Pigeon Forge to the other because of the amount of traffic. But once we got to the outlets, we were good to go - good to go SHOPPING! The purpose of this trip was to not only spend it together, but I was in desperate need for "Teacher Clothes" as well as "Theatre Clothes" as well as "Any Kind of Clothes".

Brandon was a great sport in following me around and waiting on me to come out of dressing rooms. He was a trooper. After shopping, we stopped to eat dinner and then headed back home. It was nice coming back over the Smokies with the sun soon to set. Our God is an amazing God. His authority and power can be recognized in and through all that surrounds us.

This is the first blog that I have posted pictures. This is for two reasons:
1) I just learned how to post pictures (thank you Sarah)
2) I feel sorta stupid for taking and posting pictures of only Brandon and myself, but until we have children....we are all I have to blog about.













4 comments:

  1. pictures are great. I'm glad that you guys had a good time. (I have that same tank top...but it looks much better on YOU!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely adventure! And I love the pictures! Don't feel stupid! They're great! You need to add more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, thank you so much for sharing some of your story with me. I am encouraged by your words and by your relationship with your mom. I hope and pray that one day Maggie can say that we are the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete