Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pity Party....

For some reason I have been in this pity party mood. I'm such a baby. I don't know if it is because I have been saturated in WCU assignments, Cartoogechaye lesson plans, trying to spend a moment or even two with Brandon, but today is just one of those days.
One of those days...I've worried more about what job I will have when I graduate.
One of those days...I have felt more overwhelmed than usual.
One of those days...I feel as though I don't have a friend in the world.

One of those days...you know...just one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. we all have those kinda days sis. I actually believe it is healthy for us to have a day like that every once in a while. It makes us take notice of the reality which we live, but we have to learn to not let it get us down. it is only for a short time that you are going to be saturated, swamped, and swimming in homework and lesson plans. You will make the most of it I know! :) A few months of this will be worth the lifetime career that you will have upon graduation! I Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend - I agree with your sister! We all have those kind of days. Sometimes I feel like I'm having "one of those days" EVERY day! Hang in there, it's all worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete