Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Kelton!

Yesterday, August 31st, Kelton celebrated his 7th birthday. His party was at the Franklin Golf Course Pool. We had pizza, cake, ice cream... all the birthday necessities. His friends came and loved playing in the pool. I didn't take a lot of pictures, mostly because I was getting to sit and talk another 2nd grade teacher from the school I did my student teaching at. I've missed her over the summer, so I was thankful to get to catch up.

Happy Birthday Kelton!

The Birthday Boy

Chloe & Kelton

Alex-man

Group Photo Take 1

Group Photo Take 2 --- Much Better

*P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S*

Brandon & I got him a camping tent and sleeping bag.
Last but not least, the little sister of the Birthday Boy, Cadee.

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a GREAT party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun. i can't believe how big they are getting.

    ReplyDelete