Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!

This last Wednesday, we celebrated two birthdays. We celebrated my 26th birthday and Lucas' 5th birthday.

The Saturday before, we had Lucas' party with a "Fall Festival" Theme. We had it out in the field with hot dogs, hamburgers, hay bales, blankets, games, and a fire. Everyone had a great time, but I must admit, making smores was the most fun! :)

Brandon went out of his way to make my birthday a special day. He sang to me, took me to lunch, and even helped in planning a party for me and Lucas at my parent's house after church. He also got me a KINDLE! I have been wanting of these for a while and I can't wait to put it to good use on my back porch or as I listen to the waves and dig my toes in the sand (hint, hint, Brandon) :)

I had a special day and I'm thankful to share my birthday with Lucas. I am thankful for all the people that helped make the day so sweet including all the Bass Girls that called me and said "Happy Birthday, Nancy!!"

It was a great day!

I will blog later about my Birthday Date that Brandon is taking me on. We are going tonight (Friday) to Asheville :)

1 comment:

  1. happy happy birthday! Can't wait to see pictures of the birthday date :)

    ReplyDelete