Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bridal Party

Since I posted about our wedding, I wanted to share about each of the people in our wedding. Each person that stood beside us on our Special Day are all people that in one way or another are continuing to live our lives with us. I just wanted to share who each one of our special friends are.

From Left to Right:
Rachel (Atlanta, Ga)- met on World Changer Staff. We were on the same team two years in a row.
Julie (Franklin, NC)- met in High School. Our families went on mission trips together. Best Friend.
Brooke (Franklin, NC) - Brandon's youth pastor's wife and I want to be just like her "when I grow up" :)
Natasha & McKenzie (Franklin, NC) - is my sister-in-law & neice. 2 strong girls and thankful they are both a part of our lives. McK, I met 4 years ago, when she was born and that sweet girl changed all of us.
Chloe (Flower Girl) - Our neice. Brandon's brother, Nathaniel's little girl
Alisha (Franklin, NC)- my little sister
- two girls that have shaped my life in lots of ways
Deidre (Franklin, NC)- my big sister
Me
Jeff (Franklin, NC) - Brandon's youth pastor as he grew up. Then, Jeff became a mentor and friend to the two of us in a lot of ways. We are thankful for his investment in our lives.
Brandon
Terry (Franklin, NC) - Brandon wouldn't have anyone else stand beside him, but his dad.
Matthew (Franklin, NC) - Brandon's brother
- two boys that have shaped Brandon's life in lots of ways. :)
Nathaniel (Franklin, NC) - Brandon's brother
Doc (Gafney, SC) - Brandon's roommate from college
Tracy (Jug Factory Rd. somewhere in SC, Brandon was adamant that he lives on Jug Factory Rd....?) - Brandon's Campus Minister and SO SO SO SO much more.
Jim (Griffin, GA) - Brandon met Jim in Mexico on International World Changers. I love getting to hear "Me & Jim stories" from Brandon.
Lucas (Ring Bearer) - who slept through the entire ceremony.... well.... we met 5 years ago, when he was born and my life hasn't been the same
So there you have it, the whole crew, the people that mean the world to us and helped make Sept. 29 an amazing day to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment