Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. BJ Keener 06.26.10

I was honored to stand beside my friend, Brooke today as she married her best friend. I have known both, the bride and the groom for years and I was so incredibly honored to be asked to stand along side of them on this special day. Since I spent most of the day with Brooke, she is the only one I really have pictures of. While we waited for someone to come get us for the wedding to begin and realizing we still have 40 minutes to wait, Brooke was a great sport in letting me take whatever pictures I wanted....I have a lot more on my camera, but only worked on a few as I am too tired to keep working on them now, but I will post the ones I have:

Congratulations to BJ & Brooke Keener!




2 comments:

  1. Nancy, those are really great pictures! I am impressed :) oh and I love the pool pictures too!

    ReplyDelete