Monday, July 5, 2010

Disney's Beauty & The Beast

Disney's Beauty & The Beast began its run at the Theatre on June 24 - June 27th. This was also the weekend of Brooke & BJs wedding so I spent a lot of my time running back and forth between the two events, selling tickets in one place, preparing for and celebrating a wedding in the other.

On Sunday, the 27th, Brandon and I were able to watch the show and we invited McKenzie to come along! She was so excited and could not wait to dress like a princess herself, for the show. Brandon & McKenzie went on to their seats while I finished up at the ticket window, when I caught up with them right before the show, I found my dashing Prince and Princess, patiently waiting for the show to begin.




I continually find myself amazed at the time, effort, talent, and detail that goes into each production. The cast, props, lighting, & sound are all elements that make each show spectacular. Here are a few pictures from the show:







"Be our Guest, be our guest, put our service to the test..."
When Belle came out in her gown, McKenzie gasped.




We loved the show and were so thankful to have McKenzie to enjoy it with us.


Then, after the show, McKenzie got to meet Belle! She was so excited! She said, "I have never met a real Belle!" After waiting oh-so patiently in line, McKenzie crawled up in Belle's lap for a picture and she told the princess that she was beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET! I love it. You got some really great pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKenzie is too precious! I am glad that she had such a good time at the play!

    ReplyDelete