Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lindsay & Chris' Wedding *06*12*10*

On Saturday, Brandon & I went to our friend, Lindsay Cavendar's wedding. It was held at the Southwestern Macon Campus, here in Franklin. The location was so extremely beautiful, I can definitely see why this was "the place" for the couple to share their vows. Sitting there, waiting for the ceremony to begin, I couldn't help but to think of the Creator that placed the mountains that surrounded us, exactly where they sat. Everything, was beautiful.
As Lindsay & her dad walked down to meet Chris, my heart said a prayer for the two that was now becoming, one. Through the actions and words of these two people, it is evident that their life if centered and solely focused on King Jesus. I am thankful for their commitment to each other, but so thankful for the commitment they share in Him.









No comments:

Post a Comment