Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pool Time

Saturday, Brandon and I had the chance to take Lucas to the swimming pool. When we went to pick him, he was so excited to get to the pool. Once we got there, I am certain he knew almost every kid in there :).

Lucas cannot swim...yet, however, he borrowed his friends' swimming goggles and one he put them on, he thought he had some serious swimming powers. It was a blast watching him play in the water. After we swam, we went to McDonalds, ate at the Greenway, and before we got him home, he was sound to sleep.

It was a great day to play.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, the picture of him in the goggles made my eyes water b/c he looks like he cannot see! I think we need to purchase him a pair in blue or something....pink doesn't work well for him. Are they upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are upside down and they would fill with water, but he would still open his eyes and talk to me as if there was nothing in them. I would have to tell him to dump out his goggles. It was funny. I'm laughing even now.

    ReplyDelete