Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Graduation Pictures from My Phone

Here are a few pictures from my cell phone of graduation:


Tiffany & me, so thankful that we have traveled this journey together.

Brooke, Vanessa, me - my carpooling buddies, this experience would not have been the same without them.

I mentioned it earlier, but Brandon gave me a Pandora Bracelet on graduation day.
Here is a picture, even though it is not very clear.
When he gave it to me, it had three charms on it.
1, a graduation cap
2, "best friends"
3, a flip flop charm, as we were going to Destin, FL to celebrate graduation

at the party, Sandy gave me the two on each end and the Bible charm (2nd from the left)

I love my new bracelet and can't wait to get it filled up!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Graduation, friend! I still have that gift for you!

    ReplyDelete