Wednesday, April 7, 2010

S*P*R*I*N*G

After a winter full of school cancellations and delays, icy roads and freezing temperatures, it is official....SPRING IS HERE!
Regardless to the few days that haven't seemed a lot like the season of life, the Breedlove house is blooming, inside and out.




Although I am oh so excited about the warmer weather and walks on the greenway. There is so much more that I am thankful for and excited about.
I am thankful for all that spring brings - it fulfills the promise of brighter days, the promise of new life, and the promise of hope. The sun shines brighter, the trees & flowers bud while the sound of songbirds fill the air, and the hope of a new season is no long a hope, but a reality. In a lot of ways, I wonder if this is just a way that Our Father reminds us of the Promise we have in and through His Son, Jesus. In Him, we have the promise of brighter days, the promise of new life, and the promise of hope.
It's definitely a new season, which makes me nervous in ways, but excites me just the same. Within the this season of the year and in life, changes will occur in our lives, some expected, some will be surprising. Regardless, our prayer is that this will be a season that we commit more, walk closer, and simply worship daily, our King Jesus.
Happy Spring.

3 comments:

  1. Chloe and Kelton are too cute!
    Also - I like the springiness that is in your house! Looks great! The grassy things are super cute - where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yes - you both look wonderful in your Easter attire....I hate that I didn't get to see you guys though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring. And I love this picture of you and Brandon. And I love you. Hope the decision making is going well.

    ReplyDelete