Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis the Season to Be Jolly... Fa La La La La La La La La

(This blog was written a week ago, however, I am just now getting pictures up.)
Since Brandon & I went to our first Christmas Party of the season last night, I felt as though it was only appropriate to kick off the Christmas Season on the blog as well.


The day before Thanksgiving, we put up our Christmas tree. I did however feel like we owed it to Thanksgiving to its decorations out so we did. So for Thanksgiving Day, we had a Christmas tree up and shining in the midst of Thanksgiving decorations. It was great just the same. Friday night, Thanksgiving was packed away and Christmas decorations came out from hiding. It was a fun time.
Our Christmas Tree
My new-found love, Wood Wick Candle
Dining Table
The Nativity Scene that I love so much

3 comments:

  1. beautiful!! my favorite is the willow trees... i really want to some day have that to add to my collections... i just love those...
    love always,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks AWESOME... and I loooooooooooove Willow Tree! The Nativity is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete