Monday, December 20, 2010

One Handsome Shepherd

Last night, Brandon & I went to Windy Gap to watch the Children's Christmas Program. All the kids did a great job, however, I must admit, there was one special shepherd up on stage. :) I was super proud of Lucas as he did his part perfectly. Granted, he didn't have a speaking part and all he had to do was come out, stand in front of the angel, and then sit down (on stage), but believe me, that was enough and we were proud of him for doing just as he was suppose to.

Just some background on how last year's Children's Christmas Program went: Lucas was a shepherd then too, except there was one other shepherd as well. He got very distracted by the rope that served as a belt on the other Shepherd and well, it sort of turned into a tug-of-war with the rope on stage - as it was tied around the kid's waist!

Anyhow, we are very proud of our little shepherd!

My pictures didn't turn out all that well. I think it was because I didn't have the flash on, but I didn't want to be annoying to the people around me as I frantically took lots of pictures. So, I stayed in my seat the whole time and took what I could. The blurry outcome proves to me why I should just get up and take whatever pictures I want :)

Our Handsome Shepherd, complete with staff and sheep.

These camels were the cutest thing!

Mary, Joseph & Jesus

Doing his best to sit still

Getting a little bored.


3 comments:

  1. He told me he "hated" that lamb. haha
    I was so proud of him, and I think I really busted his bubble when I gave him his prize (read )...little did I know that he already had a Spiderman Puzzle. So he wasn't so excited about that....but he sure did love the clementine and the Junior Mints. :)
    So glad that you and Brando were able to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (that was supposed to say "read bribery"

    ReplyDelete