Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photo Shoot with Dphotography


Really? Is it December 29th and I am going all the way back to October for this post. However, I wanted it in before the end of the year.

For a while now, I have wanted Brandon and I to have our pictures made professionally. So in the fall, our favorite season of the year, we made an appointment with Dphotography.

Derrah is the photographer and does an amazing job! She is extremely creative and is super easy to work with. She encourages you to bring items that represents your style, life, etc. and allows the client to be a part of the preparation process as in suggesting your favorite location as a place for your shoot. And for the super boring people, like me and Brandon, she has options of her favorite locations, that turn out great and we were not disappointed!

Be sure to click on the link above to check out Derrah's blog and see some of her other work. Also, find her on Facebook under the name of Dphotography Derrah. You can register for a FREE session by sending her a private message with your info. The drawing will be January 5th so don't miss out!

I can't wait for us to do this again!











2 comments: