Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fall Decorations

The last couple of weeks have been very busy. The semester is finally coming to and end and with each passing day, December 18th seems to get closer and closer. As exciting as this is, the final assignments always seem to add an extra touch of stress. I am to this point in the semester. The larger assignments' due dates are getting closer, plus I have had to prepare for my Praxis 2 test. This past Saturday, November 14th, I went to WCU to take my test, so I am thankful to have that behind me. I won't have my scores until several weeks from now, but I am glad that it is over. I did my very best best and did all I could do. We'll see how it turns out.

I am really looking forward to Saturday. I am off from the theatre and I want to decorate for Christmas! But I thought before I did that, I needed to take pictures of our fall decorations. I love fall, it's definitely an enjoyable season. This year, it seems as though it has flown by. So I have posted a few pictures of our decor.
**Reminder: Our 800 square foot apartment can only handle so much decorating, there isn't a lot to decorate, but for what there is...we did our best to welcome fall.









Stay tuned for Christmas 2009!


2 comments:

  1. love it! The only bad thing about decorating for Christmas is that the fall decorations come down :)

    ReplyDelete