Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dollywood

Brandon and I had such a special gift this week. On Wednesday, I kept McKenzie, my neice while her moma was at work. We decided that it was the perfect chance to take her to Dollywood. I am so glad we went. We were able to spend the whole day together and so many times throughout the day, I hoped that Jesus would let her Daddy watch her smile.

She fell asleep all the way over the Smokies and woke up just as we entered into Pigeon Forge, I was glad she had a good nap and was ready to ride rides. Brandon and I rode some things with her, until I was informed that she didn't need me to ride with her on the Bubble Bee, because "this little boy is going to ride with me". From there on, she called him "best friend". It was sweet.

The whole day was a special day and a true gift.
On the Trolly, going into the park. McK was so excited!

Babes in Toyland Show

Off to ride the Dumbos



The boy that would become "Best Friend"


Well, I tried to get a picture of the three of us. We smooshed Brandon.


We give the day "two thumbs up".


Before we got out of the park, we had a sleeping little girl.
I am so thankful for this special day and time to spend with McKenzie Faith. I love her "to the moon and back"!

1 comment:

  1. Precious!! It looks like so much fun!! What a good aunt and uncle :)

    ReplyDelete