Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week of Thankfulness - Wednesday

Today I am thankful for my job.

Being able to work in an exciting place like the theatre is truly a gift. I enjoy the people I work with and the community that we serve. Even still, after hosting a year of performances, there is still an excitement and thrill that fills the building on the night of a show and it's exciting to be a small part in that.

Within the last couple of years we have watched as availability in jobs have decreased, company lay offs have increased, and the search for work has intensified, leaving the entire nation on edge. I do not want to take my job for granted in any way, there are so many lives effected by someone not have one of their own.

So today, Week of Thankfulness - Wednesday, I am thankful for having the chance to work at a place that brings excitement to the faces of our community.

1 comment: