Sunday, May 22, 2011

Unbelievably Behind on Blogging...

We have had a great Sunday afternoon. After church this morning we had Chloe's Gymnastics Exhibition. She did a great job. We don't get to watch her do gymnastics all that often so when we do see her, we can really tell how much she is growing as an athlete. I loved getting to watch her today.


We then went to Brandon's parent's house, where everyone jumped in to help me make my students' End-Of-Grade Test encouragements. 125 of them in all. Testing begins tomorrow.


Then for the rest of the day, Brandon and I have just hung out at home. I sat down to blog, I went through my pictures and oh my! I am crazy behind on posting about anything in our lives. I am actually pretty embarrassed to admit it, however, by the time I am caught up, I will have to go back to March 1st! Oh. My. Goodness!


Anyhow, let the catching up begin....


Chloe's Gymnastic Exhibition








EOG Eagle Encouragements

"You are one smart cookie!

Do your best. I believe in you!

Mrs. Breedlove"

Inside the baggie, there is an Oreo. It is in the corner of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment