Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Tallent Family

I am in the process of making my first blog book (if I can figure it out). Looking back, there was a couple things I wanted to add before my blog is "slurped".

I have blogged a lot about my Sister-in-Law, Natasha and my neice, McKenzie. I have also blogged about David, my brother, who was married to Natasha and McKenzie's Daddy. He passed away in September of 2006.

In October 2010, Natasha & McKenzie began a new chapter in their lives. Natasha married a man who promised to be her loving husband and a sweet Daddy to McKenzie, Brian. Really, I guess we have all entered into a new chapter in our lives as we celebrate and return thanks to the God of Provision as it is He who has provided a husband and dad to fill these roles in their lives.

Congratulations, Tallent Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment