Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Hobby-ish

A few weeks ago, I got a sudden interest in painting canvases to make my plate rack a little more "fall-ish". So, I got four small square canvases and the paints I needed. For the first time around, I think they turned out pretty well.



I have also been working on something else lately. A friend of mine got a popcorn bowl last year for Christmas for their family. I loved the idea and it was so cute, I wanted to try it. So, I made one for myself & Brandon first, to see how it turned out. Well, I really liked it & now I am making more of them for Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME! I am so impressed. Especially since I have ZERO artistic ability. Oh and the title of your post cracks me up because Maggie has started adding "ish" to the end of all kinds of words... whether it makes sense or not! "How was your day?" "Good-ish"

    ReplyDelete