Monday, March 21, 2011

Catch Up & Sunshine

The last several weeks have absolutely flown by! It seems as though February and March have completely passed by without being noticed. I am doing my best to get caught up on all that has happened within the last couple of months. Thankfully, I take pictures with my phone, reminding me of all that I need to blog about.

So this post is an attempt to get back on track.

Towards the end of February, Sunday afternoon was spent at Brandon's parents' house along with his siblings and their families. The weather was great and we all took advantage of it and spent as much time as we could out in the sunshine.

Sandy had to fix her pond and Brandon and Chloe got the privilege of returning the fish back to their happy home. The great weather urged me to take pictures of our excitement in the sun.

1 comment: