Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl - Our Way

Our plans for the Super Bowl changed a bit right before the game.

Since we were not planning on watching the game at our house, I wasn't prepared to make any snacks for it. We came home to watch the game and I would not be satisfied until I tried something, anything to get snacks for Brandon. I raided the pantry and searched the cabinets for something he would like to snack on. Mind you, I did this in a home where we don't really have "snacky" things. Also, I remind you that Brandon is very careful with what he eats. Therefore, my improvising was the following:

On his snack platter you could find: Honey Bunches of Oats, Goldfish, and mixed nuts. :)

Hey, it's what I had to work with. He was thankful, even if he wasn't he certainly acted like it, and for that, I am thankful.

So as I type this, the game is on. Brandon is watching, oblivious to anything else around him. One team is in the lead. The Packers, I think. Yes, that's it, I just made sure.

Happy Super Bowl, friends.




1 comment:

  1. I love it! We were thinking back and our first super bowl as a family was just me, Scott & Maggie... eating chocolate chip waffles. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete